1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Tags:
  1. Foldupcup

Foldupcup Oakley Enthusiast

Hey everyone! I have a pair of the Surf Blue frogskins that I am not using and want to know where I would go to post about trading them considering that I can't post yet in the exchange thread because I am a new member. Any thoughts? Also, if you are interested, they don't have any lenses in them since my girlfriend wanted the Sapphire lenses out of them for her matte black frames. Cheers!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Have to wait to gain access to the exchange section for any transactions

3. sOuLfUlFoRg

sOuLfUlFoRg Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Just post some photos of your oakley collection throughout the forum. Im Not sure how many posts you need to make. I think it's like 2 weeks or something to wait as well to post on the exchange. Or you could support the forum and become a premium member. Personally without the sapphire lenses those surf frames won't fetch you much..... but good luck.

OakleyFrankFMJ likes this.
  4. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Actually. He's been a member since February but still hasn't gotten the post requirement down. ;)

5. sOuLfUlFoRg

sOuLfUlFoRg Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Lol. Man your quick at pointing things out. Hence why I said post some photos of your collection. Winkie face. Lol

OakleyFrankFMJ likes this.
  6. Foldupcup

Foldupcup Oakley Enthusiast

Working on the posts =P

sOuLfUlFoRg likes this.