• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Sutro Lite Nose Bridge

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey all, I am in need of a Sutro Lite nose bridge piece. Supposedly Oakley is out of stock and I bought a pair for my daughter for Christmas, but it was missing this piece. Didn’t realize it would be a challenge to find one. Please let me know if you can help! 🎄😎 I need #76 on the diagram. Thank you!!
8BB58962-338E-4192-8737-84A3195592AF.jpeg
8BB58962-338E-4192-8737-84A3195592AF.jpeg

DAA0F911-966E-469F-886A-816064918BE8.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
On the parts and service site they have a piece listed as "trim" for the sutro lite. That part isn't listed on the standard sutro.

I was picking up a lens for my CMDN so I ordered that too. If it endes up being the right part. I'll send it to you. If not, it was only 2.50...lol

Username Hidden said:
On the parts and service site they have a piece listed as "trim" for the sutro lite. That part isn't listed on the standard sutro.

I was picking up a lens for my CMDN so I ordered that too. If it endes up being the right part. I'll send it to you. If not, it was only 2.50...lol
Sweet!! Thank you!!

Well unfortunately the "trim" piece for the sutro lite is the wicket.

I find that kinda funny considering people have been looking for spare/replacement wickets for standard sutros since they were releases, but they've never been available. Now they have one for the lite...lol

20211215_154141.jpg

Username Hidden said:
Well unfortunately the "trim" piece for the sutro lite is the wicket.

I find that kinda funny considering people have been looking for spare/replacement wickets for standard sutros since they were releases, but they've never been available. Now they have one for the lite...lol

View attachment 924359

Well, thank you for trying!! I may have found one… but until it’s in my hand, I’m still on the hunt! This was the number two item on my daughter’s Christmas list, so I have to make it happen! Lol

Back