• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sutro Prologue Eyeshade

You won’t get anything when you type ’Prologue’ because they are not Prologue Sutros. They are just special edition Eyeshade Sutros.

All of these Special edition oakleys are rarely worth even what you pay for them. Like those stupid superbowl ones? pfft.

All of these Special edition oakleys are rarely worth even what you pay for them. Like those stupid superbowl ones? pfft.
I would typically agree, but there seems to be a number of Sutro fans on The Forum who are stoked about these. Any data on what the aftermarket prices are/have been for the SB specials? I'm always curious about those type of things.

The NFL ones aren’t even marked as limited edition, to be fair. These are exclusive limited edition. Could either be a marketing scam or mean they’re really limited. Who knows. Free returns, nothing to lose really.

The NFL ones aren’t even marked as limited edition, to be fair. These are exclusive limited edition. Could either be a marketing scam or mean they’re really limited. Who knows. Free returns, nothing to lose really.
I didnt say NFL, the superbowl pairs

Back