• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thank You Dr Chop !!!!!!

Litos

I believe in babies, music, magic and mom and dad
Houston
bought a super nice Custom 2015 July 4th "1 of 1" Holbrook from Dr. Chop last week......

the quality is outstanding - it glows in Ultra White on all white surfaces and Ultra Blue on the icons...

came with Ice lenses also :)

I will be sending some other Brooks back to him for some more custom work, stay tuned...

thanks again, to the Doctor of Chopping @dr.chop

IMG_8565.JPG

IMG_8567.JPG

IMG_8568.JPG

IMG_8570.JPG

IMG_8571.JPG

IMG_8572.JPG

bought a super nice Custom 2015 July 4th "1 of 1" Holbrook from Dr. Chop last week......

the quality is outstanding - it glows in Ultra White on all white surfaces and Ultra Blue on the icons...

came with Ice lenses also :)

I will be sending some other Brooks back to him for some more custom work, stay tuned...

thanks again, to the Doctor of Chopping @dr.chop

View attachment 163106
View attachment 163107
View attachment 163108
View attachment 163109
View attachment 163110
View attachment 163111
looking killer!! glad you are happy!! did the extra make it safe also?

looking killer!! glad you are happy!! did the extra make it safe also?
yeah, I looked through that little thing (not sure what it's called) and my wife says "you're not going to be able to see out of it, it's capped at the end"...

I then let her see through it - she saw the art work and said "oooohhhhhh, looks cool"

shoot me a PM about pricing on the Freddy Krueger Holbrook :)

if you have the frames already in hand, maybe you can draw something up or send me ideas...

I'm ready to buy that thing......

Latest Posts

Back