• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thanks To My Friends On OF!

absolutely sick!! Question in some of your stands where the arms wrap around. Did you put a peg in the back for the arms to rest on or do the orbitals rest on the front?

Thanks Greg! The nosepieces simply rest on the seats. As there is not any other support they can take a bit more balancing.

wow my friend congrats on that very vey nice collection glad i help a little bit

Thanks Martin, I hope that your son has a great Christmas!

Nice set up and great stuff.... Congrats on your progress and well wishes in your future deals!

Thanks big fella!
Kinda at an impasse- don't really feel like I "need" to go get some of the stuff that I'm missing like a copper Penny, or a R1 Jordan or something of that ilk. I wear everything but the Mars leather and don't feel an obligation to collect every colorway regardless of expense just to conjugate the whole set.

Like that purple Juliet that someone else is tickled to have. I know that the two owners are pleased that they have theirs but I wasn't feeling it for one reason or another. It would have wound up being a $500 paperweight since I wouldn't ever wear them.

So that having been said, I think that I'm pretty close to being set for the immediate future and enjoy my collection a bunch.

But that's not to say that I wouldn't enjoy having your collection even more!:rolleyes:

Respect!

i am a newbie in this forum, but an oakley fan eversince, but since i saw this collection, DAMN!!!! can get this pics out of my head!!!! i envy you!!!! nice collections!!!! this will definitely be one of my inspiration.. NICE!!!!!!!!!

Latest Posts

Back