• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The discrimination thread UPDATE -OAKLEY BEING SUED-

RegularGuy777

Oakley Beginner
For some reason that thread was locked so i could not post a update. I talked to my buddy and after he reviewed the website and everything. HE FILED LITIGATION against their parent company for breach of contract and discrimination in small claims.

He said he went to a different store even and they said the same thing. Once you leave the store you can't return them. They're in 100% FLAWLESS COND. no dust or scratches or anything. He did say he thinks the other store might have called that store though in advanced. ARE OAKLEY EMPLOYEES THIS SHADY THESE DAYS?

So idk what will happen with my buddies case. But he told me. It's good to have a family of attorneys. lol. I wish i was this powerful as him. lol.

I just purchased a radar x and another pair recently. But I don't think I'm going to support the brand anymore if they're doing this kind of stuff to people and my friends.

Very curious. Where is this happening? This wouldn't fly in the So Cal region stores. (Assuming this story is true)

No offense to you or your friend, but there has to be more to this story. Why would an employee go out of their way to not just complete the transaction? I mean, anytime I’ve worked with the general public(Not Oakley), if it’s something simple and I can just do it and make the customer happy and go away I would do it. Spare myself the hassle. Unless your friend was acting like a total jerk then I may not be so eager to help.

I seriously don't

633C58B2-E567-42E0-A339-07A73C0FF595.png

Back