• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The frog section is dead.

I'm quite fond of this one too :)

Not for me though, for my kids...

IMG_0543.JPG

I'm a photographer by trade, so even my cell phone pictures have to be sick hahaha !!!

Some bald Canadian dude...

I'll send you his contact info...
Your definitely the master on the lense. that bald guy he's stealing my thunder

A non-froger here, maybe my outside perspective might help a little: The color combinations and the lenses are all great, but each time I see one it reminds me of a Ray Ban (don't kill me), not that this is bad, but here in Mex wearing them is considered a bit "douchey". Also, the frame seems to fit faces with more defined lines (square faces) and it makes people with rounder faces (me) look fatter, so that doesn't help when you might be overweight. Finally, and this applies to other O matter frames, the prices on some models (WATPS comes to mind) are simply ridiculous, with that kind of money I rather get a nice meal and a set of crappy holbrooks. By all means I don't hate frogs, in fact I love the white frame red lens combo, but I can't see myself wearing them. BTW I have spent a bunch of money on frogs, the gf loves them, and since the are Oakleys I have no issue laying the cash

A non-froger here, maybe my outside perspective might help a little: The color combinations and the lenses are all great, but each time I see one it reminds me of a Ray Ban (don't kill me), not that this is bad, but here in Mex wearing them is considered a bit "douchey". Also, the frame seems to fit faces with more defined lines (square faces) and it makes people with rounder faces (me) look fatter, so that doesn't help when you might be overweight. Finally, and this applies to other O matter frames, the prices on some models (WATPS comes to mind) are simply ridiculous, with that kind of money I rather get a nice meal and a set of crappy holbrooks. By all means I don't hate frogs, in fact I love the white frame red lens combo, but I can't see myself wearing them. BTW I have spent a bunch of money on frogs, the gf loves them, and since the are Oakleys I have no issue laying the cash
Good insight. I'm addicted to them so I disagree with some points but I really appreciate the response

Late response, I've been so terribly quiet on the Oakley front lately. Moving and the new job have really held me back from keeping up on things. I do think a lack of new releases has really held things back for people on these. It's kind of a timeless frame, but needs some exciting things done to keep people really interested. I still love them even though I haven't been posting much in here lately. I need to get back on here more often.

Back