• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Holy Grail! (At least for me)

Congrats on Medusa and 1000th post! And the BOB! And the display case! So much blessings and so little time. Whats the next grail? BTW... Keep an eye on your mailbox this Saturday;)
Next Grail? Hmm... Not sure there are a few on my list. It will likely be ether a aluminum c six, or possibly an R1. Also might try and snag a Blk OTT. Those are my three currently. But I have a custom in the works and a new pair that has interested me to. Way to many options!!! Pretty stoked for Saturday's mail though!

Next Grail? Hmm... Not sure there are a few on my list. It will likely be ether a aluminum c six, or possibly an R1. Also might try and snag a Blk OTT. Those are my three currently. But I have a custom in the works and a new pair that has interested me to. Way to many options!!! Pretty stoked for Saturday's mail though!
If u dont get it by Monday, shoot me a PM so I can track it down then.

Don't give up on getting the Goggles for your Medusa as your next Grail! It's sooooo much more impressive with the Goggles.
Getting an OTT, R1 or C6 is way easier than getting the Goggles!

Back