• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Holy Grail I didn't know about! CONTEST INSIDE

Funny - I replied to a previous post before refreshing the page which is why I posted after it was already won.

WOW, just a hunch, I have heard about the packaging but never seen one in person. I dont believe the production was in the 3 digits either. I had heard that 50 pieces were made.

It was 100 (and I have confirmed that). I have #62 - hand-carved serial. Pretty rad. The detail is pretty cool on this.
DDA04D5C-56F4-44B6-96D9-FC66A832AA4F-34475-0000077CB75B6C6E.jpg

The pewter funny car and then Romeo poster are the 2 things in this pickup that there is no way I will ever sell. Would consider anything else.

That's nice of you Dewly, I like to see members doing this kind of stuff.

I was just hoping it would last a little longer and be a little more fun... but GRF needed to come along and spoil it :).

I really want to do my part in promoting this site as a great place for great people. Seems like so many focus on the negative and when they do, everyone jumps on the bandwagon. This is a fun place to spend some time and there are some great, knowledgeable people on here. I will be focussing on the positive.

The only negative of this darn place is what it has done to my discretionary funds!

Back