• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Metals, Etc. Shelf

That solid brass coin looks fantastic!!! Nice collection, and those wires look in excellent condition!

Thanks, cacatman. I clean before and after wearing typically, even if it's a minor dust-off. Same with the bikes. And I struggle with carrying that brass coin around in my pocket and fidgeting with it all day or displaying it...it's very cool.

Soon as I get my "RFD" from the other thread I won't let it bother me...

:gamer:

Thanks, cacatman. I clean before and after wearing typically, even if it's a minor dust-off. Same with the bikes. And I struggle with carrying that brass coin around in my pocket and fidgeting with it all day or displaying it...it's very cool.

Soon as I get my "RFD" from the other thread I won't let it bother me...

:gamer:
?RFD??

Oh, OK. I don't find that weird at all....(says the guy who's home page is "Oakleyforum.com").

On second thoughts...you know what? If I HAVE to see you play with something when you're bored, I'll be EXTREMELY relieved to see that it's the RFD being held between your fingers....

Great setup @cyclerdoug! The black tie Juliet and DWP XX are my favorites, but you already knew that ;)

Thanks man! ...I did know that those are your favorites....and as long as @OakleyFrankFMJ dies before me you'll be willed them. But if he survives me, everything automatically goes to him. That's actually in the fine print when you become a Premium Member...you did see that, right?

;)