• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Mrs H Collection

Are new releases coming out in March Kyle??

Nothing is for sure in Oakley world haha my shops don't even know about them but others have said they have a shipment of Acid tortoise and Deuce Coupe frogskins that should arrive on march 1st...who knows! I'm just hoping there actually IS a Koston Frogskin

So, I'm just waiting for a Pink Suede Script and then I can get an up to date group shot of the whole family, with my 5 new additions . . . .

You may need to grab a microbag and clean my drool off those Koopman Ravishing!!!

How do you find the fit of the Dart's Mrs H? I want to get my fiancé a pair of them!

You may need to grab a microbag and clean my drool off those Koopman Ravishing!!!

How do you find the fit of the Dart's Mrs H? I want to get my fiancé a pair of them!

Haha. Yeah, they still get me like that too. :smile: they are beautiful.

I love my gold Darts. They are so stylish, but a little heavier, so perhaps not a long distance pair. The gradient lenses in mine do not hide your eyes, but I'm fine with that. They come with a white vault too which is always nice :biggrin:
They fit me really well. Not too tight around my head. I'd recommend to anyone.
Which colour you gunna get her? I used to have the slate ones too but it's all about the gold for me, they are really smart.

Not sure what the exact colour is called. The pair I saw looked kinda purple...

Yeah, Berry/G40 Black Gradient.
I have the Berry Behave. Another of my fave pairs. They're a good all-day pair. Not too heavy either.
Does she currently have any others? Just trying to think of a comparison for you :0)

Back