• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Oakley Forum 500 Member Free Oakley Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
USA BABY!! OAKLEY IS A SUPERB BRAND OF QUALITY! I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED OAKLEYS ,HAD A PAIR BEFORE WHEN I WAS SKIIING AND WOULD LOVE TO HAVE ANOTHER PAIR .I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO OTHERS THAT IF YOU ARE OUT SHOPPING FOR SUNGLASSES THAT YOU SHOULD TRY OUT OAKLEYS! NOT ONLY ARE THEY A AWESOME BUILT BRAND BUT A FASHIONABLE ONE ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!

U.S.A.

The reason I love Oakley products started fro me about 23 years ago when I saw a display of the lens from a set of blades that had shotgun pellets in them (not thew) showing the durability of the lens. After seeing that display I convinced my mother to invest in what would be my first pair of frog skins. I have never and will never purchase any other kind of sunglasses.

USA!!!!!
The reason why i like oakley is because of quality and medium price range compared to other brands.i own a pair of the oakley dispatch and it is amazing,(iam even wearing it right now,and its 10:30....pm lol), since i got a big head, it fits me perfectly,and i like the fact that you can change the ''o's'' to fit your style. NOW the fuel cell looks interesting as well, and its white, which will definitely pop out and get others to notices,(my dispatch is matte BLACK, and it got people's attention, and iam always glad to tell them that its oakleys and the price, which is $127.20)now if its white, it will definitely shine 10 times more then black,which means more people will ask what they are, so basically iam advertising for free.haha I like OAKLEY'S OVER GUCCI. thanks!!!!!!!(and now here in PA its all about swag,so when an asian guy like me swag out,people notice. lol)

from the USA!!! and Oakleys not only have superior lenses, but they sponsor Jamie McMurray!!!!

Oakleys rock!! USA been wearing since 1984 frogskins own new frogskins 1990's & flac jackets

*******USA*******

Whats not to like about them? They are probably the most stylish sunglasses out there. I remember when i got my first pair when I was 14. I wanted a pair so badly but being younger I didn't have the money for them. When my family took a trip to disney I didn't get anything the whole time and finally begged my mom to get me the sunglasses. She finally broke down and bought them for me since she felt bad i didn't get anything else while we were down there. Ever since then I have been hooked. My friend now has the first pair I got and amazingly 5 years now they are holding up strong after all the abuse they have taken. Ive convinced my close friends to all buy them and we love the perfect look it gives when you have them on you. Simply the best! :mrgreen:

USA!!! Wooo i love oakley! I have a pair of radar my self and i am pround to wear them where ever i go. I dont buy anything else. I am proud to wear a usa brand OAKLEY! I would love to work for oakley in the future, it would be my life dream. I also have a lanyard as well. I believe they are a big player in the sport brand all over the world. When i travel to mexico i see oakley brands all over the sport stores.

From Loma Linda,California.I like Oakley sunglasses because they make the best looking sunglasses and the safest sunglasses.Also because they are located in California.Thanks!!!!

USA!! i absolutly love oakleys. they are THE best brand of sunglasses hands down. Oakleys have so much swag to them when you wear them. it makes you feel like a million bucks with them on. you always get heads turning when you wear these amazing sunglasses. you guys are great at the products you make and will make many more customers for years to come!!!

hi im from germany, thuringia!
why i love oakly? my girlfriend says im crank, because i collect glasses, only oakley!!! i never get enough! oakley is the best for my eyes! i love them all! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back