• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Oakley Forum 500 Member Free Oakley Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am from the USA and I love Oakley sunglasses because they are simply the best sunglasses that money can buy. I would love another pair!

I'm from Turkey.
I love Oakley because the sunglasses are stylish, durable and perfect for sports, especially for biking in my opinion. The quality and the look is awesome. I can't speak about the other products because we don't have them in my country but I believe that the quality is the same with the sunglasses. The only negative side is the price in my country because of the taxes (in the USA they really worth the money and they are not expensive i think) so I order my glasses from the USA and I'm happy because I will study in the States next year, I can buy all of the Oakley goodness.

USA!!

-Why do I love Oakley?

I love Oakley because they fit so well on your face. They do not give you headaches when you where them for a long time. Oakley is defiantly worth the money that you pay for them. After many years they are still in really good condition, well if you take care of them at least. I LOVE OAKLEY!!!!!!! The number 1 sunglasses business!!

USA here! Oakley is just one of those companies I grew up with and always loved for their quality, design, and innovation. The philosophy and style of everything they have made over the years is incredible. I have never thought of going else where for glasses and probably never will.

USA! Oakleys are the only way to go! I personally play baseball and I wouldn't EVER wear anything else! Most if not all of my family members support Oakley and have at least one product from Oakley. It seems like every pair of Oakleys looks good on anyone. Oakleys never seem to break either! They are by far the best glasses you can get for the money! GO OAKLEY! :D

Alright, time to 'fess up...

I'm in the Texas/Mexico border and the sun is I.N.T.E.N.S.E.

I've never owned a pair of Oakleys and my friends have always recommended them. I actually joined the forum to learn about the glasses and their fittings from other users. I've always liked the design, and I actually had 2 backpacks, but I've never ventured into buying a pair, .. It would be great to get my first pair of Oakleys for free for being a new member... The sun is killing me!!! Oh, did I mention I work outdoors most of the day?

I am from California~ USA!~

Started loving Oakley after getting my Oakley ducati scalpals...tried other sunglasses and nothing can compare against my oakleys...they just feel the best! Go Oakley!

I'm from Brisbane, Australia. Originally from Christchurch in New Zealand. My love of Oakleys started when I was 15 back in NZ. I was into Cricket and most of the cricketers starting wearing Oakley M-Frames. I remember buying a second hand pair with extra lens. I just loved them, then I got some Eye Jackets and the love has continued from there.

Oakley has expanded so much since I became a fan with amazing designs and products. I could never wear another brand of eyewear.

From Jupiter, FL USA

I have loved the Oakley brand since my first pair of Boz 44's Gargoyles and now many pairs later continue to support the ultimate purveyor of sunglasses and sporting apparel! Every item (sandals, golf shirts, shorts, and gloves, glasses) has been great quality and exceeded expectations. In summary, Oakley purveys excellence! Thank u for many years of awesome stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back