• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Oakley Forum 500 Member Free Oakley Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Australia, Loving the Oakley designs and superior quality components. When I spent 4 grand getting my eye's lasered I wanted the best to protect my 'new' eyes. Oakley was the only choice and haven't let me down yet!

From Australia loved Oakley's since I was young, devastated when my first pair were stolen from my car.. been wearing them for years now, not other pair compares..

I'm from Holland. The Oakley sunglasses have a special design, thats what I like about them :)

im from the USA and i love Oakley because ive made some. i work for an company that has made lenses for Oakley and if i do say so myself they are the best. they are also the best sunglasses i have ever had!!!!

hello hello all the way from Colorado, to find only one reason i love oakleys would be almost impossible.i currently have pairs and i have been a oakley fan all the way back to the blades,razor blades and frogskins.i remember when oakley sold bmx grips.thanks oakley for all of your great gear i will buy more and more i promise.

Hi I am from The United States! I have always wanted Oakley's and I mean always! I used to always bug my parents for them but they said that they would never spend that kind of money on this amazing brand called Oakley's?! I love oakley's and always check on ebay to see if I can get a crazy deal for a pair but I never can. . I could not explain what I would fee like if I won a pair!

Your friend,
Eathan Bacon

Australia! I love Oakleys began they create sunnies with form and function, i remember when Oakleys created the Mp3 sunglasses, there is no better example of a marriage of design and technology . My first pair of sunnies were called 'White Tigers' from years ago and i loved them to board in as i just felt epic as they were white with black tiger stripes all over them. Sunnies and design have changed over the years but the heart and soul that makes Oakley what is is more present than ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back