Premium Member
Lifetime Member
The High Seas
3 Pleasures to be exact.
819822B6-883C-4DFA-BD72-CC8EE8AFB65F.jpeg
C50319AF-C2DF-44C4-B252-0EF255CFF135.jpeg
1999BFD0-C5BE-407D-8F3E-AF85C538CCF2.jpeg

@TNGoldbeard for a second i thought you paid $22 for express shipping haha
i havent even gotten a shipping notice yet. speaking of...has anyone got a shipping notice yet?

Anyway, i also bought a pleasure. just one for now. the gloss black with obsidian plasmachromatic lenses.
wanted the gloss algae but didnt want to spend $160 (which later i find out wasnt the actual price) and i wanted something with the plasmachromatic lenses.

i havent even gotten a shipping notice yet. speaking of...has anyone got a shipping notice yet?

Anyway, i also bought a pleasure. just one for now. the gloss black with obsidian plasmachromatic lenses.
wanted the gloss algae but didnt want to spend $160 (which later i find out wasnt the actual price) and i wanted something with the plasmachromatic lenses.
I think the shipped notices will probably start coming today or tomorrow. I remember seeing a disclaimer saying that the processing time may take to 5 business days because of high demand.

No shipping notice yet.

Nope, no notice here yet.

Back