The Pleasure is Mine

Thats a bone seeker. Currently working with Am241, Pu239, U235. Mostly an inhalation issue as they are alpha particles, though Am241 has a good gamma. Sr-90 on the other hand is a Beta emitter, Betas are more prone to enter your body through your eye lens, hence the poly carb safety glasses.:blush:
I imagine one could snort some Sr-90. But I would not rail it on the back side of the sofa. Where you seem to be snorting something.
:lol:

IMG-20230106-WA0003.jpg

I think I lost a few brain cells reading that😂

I heard @the_owl slap over here.
Slap? 😂 Chickens can't slap! That's the sounds of his super tight pucker hole snapping when he comes up on someone and shyts on a thread disrespectfully ... He just losing sleep over his little man syndrome... ain't got shyt to do with me

Last edited:
Slap? 😂 Chickens can't slap! That's the sounds of his super tight pucker hole snapping when he comes up on someone and shyts on a thread disrespectfully ... He just losing sleep over his little man syndrome... ain't got shyt to do with me
You boys play nice @the_owl and @XxRuMKaxX or @Nucchem will put y’all in a time out and spray y’all with some chemicals 😷😷😷

You boys play nice @the_owl and @XxRuMKaxX or @Nucchem will put y’all in a time out and spray y’all with some chemicals 😷😷😷
Wrong place and time no doubt... kinda annoying TBH... Don't recall Nucchem stirring up anything more than posting pictures of his purchases and making me want one to! LOL!

Wrong place and time no doubt... kinda annoying TBH... Don't recall Nucchem stirring up anything more than posting pictures of his purchases and making me want one to! LOL!
The only thing I stir is in the lab and that’s with a stir bar, yep a stir bar.

1689139181300.gif

Did your sister used to peg you when you were a foster child? You sound like a little soy boy on his (they/them) hands and knees. Youre a salty little pickle puffer living in moms basement

Ill give you a dirt nap on any platform. 6 foot 190. not little. ask your EBT moms

Back