1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. lghtngyello03

lghtngyello03 Oakley Beginner

What's up guys. So I've been looking for some Matte Black SI Canteens for a while now. Even though these are discontinued, I've searched high and low in hopes that some company would have some new old stock. I called and emailed just about every seller on the internet that used to sell them, but no dice.

I ran across some on Ebay, but they weren't polarized. I emailed the seller, and turns out he had a pair of BNIB Polarized ones. I sent payment promptly after receiving all pictures. Should be delivered by the end of the week.

These should look good with my collection of Matte black stuff, lol.

Here are the pics that he sent me. I will definitely get some pictures when they arrive at my doorstep.

The Search Is Finally Over! Matte Black/Grey Polarized SI Canteens!! - scaled.php?server=12&filename=canteen2b.jpg&res=landing

The Search Is Finally Over! Matte Black/Grey Polarized SI Canteens!! - scaled.php?server=26&filename=canteen3.jpg&res=landing

The Search Is Finally Over! Matte Black/Grey Polarized SI Canteens!! - scaled.php?server=62&filename=canteen1.jpg&res=landing

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

Congrats! Feels good to find a pair you've been after for a while, doesn't it?

3. lghtngyello03

lghtngyello03 Oakley Beginner

Yes sir it does. Been looking for a couple months now and almost gave up lol.

4. cyoung4540

cyoung4540 Oakley Beginner

Getting a pair that you've been trying to find for months is the best. I remember when i found my matte clear holbrooks, it took ne two months to find them and I was so stoked when i finally got them and because of that they immediately became my favorite pair of oaks that i have.

5. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

Those are awesome, I'd love to have a pair.

6. BADNESS

BADNESS Resident Troublemaker

Congrats! :cool:

7. mwoodrow

mwoodrow Oakley Beginner

I really wish they wouldn't have discontinued the Canteen, I love the shape of the frame. I can get SI stuff and wish I would have ordered them when they had them.

8. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

Well done, well done man :thumb:

I would like to know if the Canteen matches my nose. The nose bridge seems to be wide.

9. dallious

dallious Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

Congrats, good looking

10. Frogskins

Frogskins Oakley Expert

FYI Someone has a pair on CL - Central Jersey - 3238703252 $75.00