• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

The Three Sisters

Brian Nickell

I should Work at Oakley
Here in Ohio there is a metro park that has three 550 year old white oak trees known as the Three Sisters. Although one of them has since died the other two remain.

image.jpeg

Inspired by these trees that I run trail runs by, I decided to call my three pair of Juliets by the same name. All three are J-Serial, X-Metal color way. The first "sister" I obtained I got from @saulsaul. They're a complete set with matching box and Black Iridium lenses. My "OG".

image.jpeg

The second "sister" was obtained with the help of @Jacob Carstens with custom cut +Red lenses from @Chris A Hardaway. They were tuned by the one and only @THE X-MAN and I got red LG rubbers from him to go with it.

image.jpeg

The third and final "sister" was also obtained through the assistance of @Jacob Carstens. He was able to score me two brand new OEM sets of lenses that will be seasonally swapped out; G30 and Titanium etched.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Without the help from all four of those gentleman these beautiful Three Sisters wouldn't have been possible. So, thank you all for the help and for making this possible! I hope all you O-Addicts out there enjoy!

image.jpeg

(The picture above is of three frames but with the G30 and Titanium etched lenses swapped in one frame.)

Back