• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

kSpirit

Oakley Beginner
Germany
So I finally got some time to take some pics of this year's additions...kinda been putting it off till I had something nice to show, then my camera broke and finally I was gone for a month... Back home so here we go:

First off Neon Yellows which I got in a trade from Kennthekotto back in febuary, popped in some violet iridiums for the oldschool look

1335461614520.jpg

1335461635611.jpg

Next up Matte Rootbeer, found these for retail at a german online store in march

1335461683552.jpg

On a sidenote, Juiter Camos. Gotta love the detail...

1335461840376.jpg

1335461780134.jpg

And finally, as it's many people's holy grail, why should I make a difference:

1335461715063.jpg

1335461755282.jpg

Last but not least all together with the rest of the family. Sold my old arnette Display tower cause i was supposed to get one of those new Oakley cubes, but just found out it may still take a while... So here's the current "make-shift display"

1335461870619.jpg

very nice.

one question, why is that SW frogskin is such an expensive piece? is there like a limited amount of them made or something? sorry idk cause i dont know much about frogskins.

very nice.

one question, why is that SW frogskin is such an expensive piece? is there like a limited amount of them made or something? sorry idk cause i dont know much about frogskins.

they were limited to 1000 worldwide. for those of you knew to frogskins, some of them are the most expensive oakleys to obtain. even more expensive than some x metals...

Yeah, I was lucky enough to get every one of my frogs for retail or less, aside from trades, most BNIB (love endless google searches during boring lectures...). The SW cost me like double retail over ebay, plus import taxes. Used, without the original box and having a small color distortion on one of the stems that is...

But it has still become one of my favourite pairs along with the Neons and was well worth the price!