• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

They Finally Arrived.

Menendez1293

Oakley Expert
Florida
So I have had my name on these for a little over a week and a half in a local store. They called me yesterday that their gainsville store got a pair and of I per-paied they could have them no later than Friday. Around 12ish I got a call that they arrived. Well they are a pair of Troy lee fuel cells. The new piston bone ones to be exact. They look so much nicer in person than the picture Oakley has up on the site. I'm very happy with these.

Sorry in advance the only camera I have that takes good pictures for a while is my cell phone

Here are some pictures

IMAG0133.jpg

IMAG0132.jpg

IMAG0131.jpg

IMAG0128.jpg

IMAG0129.jpg

IMAG0135.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0129.jpg
    IMAG0129.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 178
  • IMAG0129.jpg
    IMAG0129.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 255
  • IMAG0135.jpg
    IMAG0135.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 188
  • IMAG0135.jpg
    IMAG0135.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 206
Congrats, great pickup...well worth the wait.

Yup while I was there talking to the manager I found out one of the other stores in his company has a echleon radar for sale at retail brand new in the box. They are shipping it to my store but It will be a little while till I have the money but they know it's mine. I got so excited when they said they had one.

the designs on the earstem rocks, it looks like a blueprint for something

They are like an engine blue print the design is made of the pistons and spark plugs. My guess is that they are a motorcycle blue print cause the pistons are snapped in a v with only two and Troy lee raced motocross

Back