1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have several pair that I'm looking to sell. Many have been sitting in a drawer for a long time. A couple of these, I have had for 10 years but have rarely worn. Shipping will be US only, payment via PayPal. Feel free to PM me with any questions. Additional pictures available upon request. All frames will include a microfiber bag. Unfortunately, I do not have any of the boxes.

First up is the Team USA batwolf. Included is the matching Team USA microfiber bag, and the other set of icons. $100 $75 OBO

Thinning The Herd - **price Drops** - IMG_5609.JPG Thinning The Herd - **price Drops** - IMG_5610.JPG
    Thinning The Herd - **price Drops** - IMG_5626.JPG

Next is a Square Wire 2.0, dark with emerald iridium. (Note: there are a few small scratches on the frame above the lenses) $75 $45 OBO

Thinning The Herd - **price Drops** - IMG_5624.JPG Thinning The Herd - **price Drops** - IMG_5625.JPG

Gen 2 Racing Jacket, new blue with black iridium. $100 SOLD

Thinning The Herd - **price Drops** - IMG_5627.JPG Thinning The Herd - **price Drops** - IMG_5628.JPG Thinning The Herd - **price Drops** - IMG_5629.JPG

New Eye Jacket, cobalt with +red iridium. (Note: the lenses have some scratches on them) $60 SOLD

Thinning The Herd - **price Drops** - IMG_5622.JPG Thinning The Herd - **price Drops** - IMG_5623.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: 10/21/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Also selling a New Straight Jacket, FMJ with fire iridium and orange flames. $75 SOLD

Thinning The Herd - **price Drops** - IMG_5616.JPG Thinning The Herd - **price Drops** - IMG_5617.JPG

A-wire 2.0 with spring hinge, dark carbon with ruby iridium. These have been worn only a couple times. I ordered these in 2005ish, and have worn only 4 or 5 times. They were ordered from Oakley directly. When I received them, it appeared one of the stems had a bit more curve to it. This is not noticeable when wearing them, but I wanted to point it out. $75 $60 OBO

Thinning The Herd - **price Drops** - IMG_5613.JPG Thinning The Herd - **price Drops** - IMG_5614.JPG Thinning The Herd - **price Drops** - IMG_5615.JPG

E-wire gen 1, black chrome with black iridium. (Note: these lenses are scratched and the hinge on the stems is rather loose, but definitely a throwback classic) $50 $40 OBO

Thinning The Herd - **price Drops** - IMG_5618.JPG Thinning The Herd - **price Drops** - IMG_5619.JPG

E-wire gen 1, light frame with blue iridium. $75 OBO SOLD

Thinning The Herd - **price Drops** - IMG_5620.JPG Thinning The Herd - **price Drops** - IMG_5621.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: 8/26/14
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Racing jacket and straight jacket sold, pending payment.

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am too late I want those Racing Jackets.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    Interested in that last e wire

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Straight jackets, racing jackets, blue iridium E-wire and eye jackets are all sold. Thank you to their respective new owners.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Eye jackets are also sold. PM with best offers on remaining pairs.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    NEW PRICING. I WOULD LIKE TO MOVE THESE REMAINING PAIRS. ALL PRICES OBO

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump. A-wire, E-wire, Square wire, Batwolf and a code blue Minute gen 2 still available. Make offer! Looking to replace with other frames that will actually be worn.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm'd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.