• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

This guys is beyond ridiculous, for 6 inconsequential frames he wants 2k!

Depends on how you look at it. The shipping he’s charging covers more than half the fees alone
What I meant was, I can’t believe anyone bought those 3 pairs for that inflated price. So if he set it up as a fake “sale” he still has to pay the eBay fees which are over 13%.

What I meant was, I can’t believe anyone bought those 3 pairs for that inflated price. So if he set it up as a fake “sale” he still has to pay the eBay fees which are over 13%.
I thought the seller could choose the option of “Lost, could not find” to cancel transaction and not be charged anything.

The completed listing I showed was marked as sold. When an auction is ended with green bold text in the price, that means the auction ended with a successful purchase.

Pretty sure you have a couple days to cancel a successful purchase. I have cancelled purchases that were from Brazil with no fees by choosing “item lost” Oh well, no biggie.

This guy is just one of many. :cool:🤙

He's just one of the more outrageous.

an insult.jpg

Last edited:
Back