1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. TheDutchman92

TheDutchman92 Oakley Enthusiast

New Dogs I put together

This Just In, One Of My Own Creation - IMG_0830-3.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Mickle

Mickle Oakley Beginner

A carbon frame would REALLY top that off! Nice lookin' pair mate!

3. TheDutchman92

Cheers mate, what's the deal with the water transfer group buy? We still need more people?

4. Mickle

Mickle Oakley Beginner

BriP's not in Australia ATM. Once he gets back he's sending me his pair. I have 2 pairs and Peeza (from Sth Africa) is sending me a pair but he's been holding off sending them until BriP's back home anyway. So that's at least 4 pairs plus whatever you're sending. Once everything is sorted out I'll PM everyone and let you's know when and where to send the frames etc. Definitely still doing it, has just been bad timing and a matter of waiting.

5. TheDutchman92

Yeah sounds good, I'll send in 2 pairs most likely, maybe a pup and a dog or 2 dogs, I remove the lenses before sending right?

6. Mickle

Mickle Oakley Beginner

Yeah, safest thing to do is send the frame only. Remove the lenses AND icons! You can send them any time you like. My poor Monster Dogs have been in pieces and waiting patiently in the bottom of my bedside draw for ages lol. I even gave away the brand new Bronze lenses in them, to a friend who has a pair of MD's, in anticipation of the Water Transfer.

7. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

sorry for the delays! haha.. soon!!! 22nd of Feb, everything can happen!

8. TheDutchman92

I have no idea how to get the icons back on after they come off, do they have to come off?

9. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

i hear its usually jsut mild glue or sticky tape. just use some regular paper glue haha. and yeah.. it has to come off.. unless you want the icons in the same coating as the rest of the frame?

10. Mickle

Mickle Oakley Beginner

There's a thread in the modding section of the forum that explains what others have/are doing for getting the icons back on