• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Timebomb 2 10th Anniversary 3/10

Thanks. I tried to lift up the inside compartment like the tb2 but it's glued shut.

Congrats on that beauty! You picked a great Oakley watch for your first. The TB II is my favorite by far. That's the first that I have seen (of the last 10) sold in a store. I guess Oakley is not saving them all for their collector events.

thanks; I really like the watch/design; do you know the story behind "the last 10?" besides the obvious? I tried searching but came up empty; my manager had been trying to get it for me since last October.

I was only aware of them being made available at the collector events. Your manager probably knows more if he knew they were going to be released 4 months ago.

Ok. Gotcha. It'll interesting to see where the next one pops up.

i was at the first event they were sold. chris? forgot spacing out on the name but the head watch guy explained that oakley took the last 10 tb2's in inventory back to hq, recorded the serial numbers and etched them on a plate special case with a cf backing. as you can see on yours, serial number xxxx would be on the watch, they would etch xxxx on the plate in the case and call it 1/10 of the last 10 tb2s. they serial xxxy would be 2/10 and so on.