1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I interested in trading my Titanium/Gold Iridium Romeo 1, which is in very good all round condition for both the frame and lenses. The glasses are in their original box, also in good order and the serial numbers are matching. I am looking for same condition boxed and matching serial numbers, either the Slate, Emerald or WBC Juliet Ichiro models or Plasma X Metal XX. I may also be interested in a Ti02 or Corvette Juliet. I'm in no rush at all and am kind of thinking out loud about this to see if there's any interest as it will surely pain me to let this one go! I would also be interested in a deal with a medusa if there was one available, plus cash or other X Metal. Europe/US preferred.
    Thank you :)
    Stuart

Titanium / Gold Romeo 1 - 49EC60EF-BB31-4D0A-92BF-567C16BCFD9C_zpsrmjqvnfq.jpg
    Pictured behind my Plasma/Gold R1
    Titanium / Gold Romeo 1 - 529B2AA3-C53E-4D80-A292-5222E715102A_zpsykngiloi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 1/28/14
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    Damn nice

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks! They are a superb example :)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    No trades. Let me know if u sell em

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No problem at all :)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have Juliet TiO2. please check the link of my flickr account for the pics. PM me if its ok with you. 2nd gen and serial matching with box
    JULIET | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    ouch sorry boss...im from middle east. didnt notice the last part of your caption.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No problem thanks for the offer, I will think about that one for sure.
    Best regards
    Stuart

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I would also be interested in a Plasma Fire R1 and an IH juliet. I will post a few more photos as soon as I can. She's tucked away at the moment ! I didn't realise I was missing so many things as it feels like you have everything. I'm only ten + years in :-0

Thanks.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%