• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Today Is Monday - Humble Start To The Week

Oakster

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Canada
Just a quick pair that I picked up for $20 with a 2nd set of lenses. I think this is going to be a great week.
DSC04782.jpg

2nd was clear. It's been a good week as Eyeshades just arrived yesterday. Also got a set of NIB Blade lenses, Crystal Black Blades, Jupiter Camo Currency. I have 2 grails en route - Jordan Romeo and 2 sets of OTT. It's been a crazy couple weeks of finds (we'll see how long it takes for my wife to notice OTT in the display - it's a hard one to sneak in there!)

Just need to find some Mars Leather that aren't INSANE expensive.

2nd was clear. It's been a good week as Eyeshades just arrived yesterday. Also got a set of NIB Blade lenses, Crystal Black Blades, Jupiter Camo Currency. I have 2 grails en route - Jordan Romeo and 2 sets of OTT. It's been a crazy couple weeks of finds (we'll see how long it takes for my wife to notice OTT in the display - it's a hard one to sneak in there!)

Just do what I do...."honey, I've had those for years!! You've never noticed those?" lol you got some killer pick ups man...congrats!!

A good week indeed!

Mine feels itty bitty at times. I have been selling Oak for 12 years and have only in the last few months really gotten into the collector's side of things. I wish a had a happy little time machine!!!

Do you want to feel sick inside??? I sold a Medusa with box (no goggles) WITH a Bob head for $300 JUST TO GET RID OF THE DAMN THING. Oh what 7/8 years changes. It still makes me sad just thinking about it. IDIOT!!!!

Latest Posts

Back