• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tons Of Oakleys: Artist Series, Signature Series, Plaintiff, And Many More!!!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
I think the mods should get the ban stick out unless this seller shows them self soon!!!

Some people reacted to this post.
whats scary is i was tempted to buy from this theif....

Username Hidden said:
I think the mods should get the ban stick out unless this seller shows them self soon!!!

agreed!!!

now theyre conning us on our own forums!?! this is getting ridiculous..

Username Hidden said:
now theyre conning us on our own forums!?! this is getting ridiculous..
Yes it is....

I don't think he's conning...just wants the right amount for his stuff. I wonder if he bids on his own stuff...because I've seen multiple pairs re-list after they end with a top bid. It seems he only has one of each, but I've seen the 10th Mountain Division Gascan's end at least 3 times with a high bid around $130-$150

i was bidding on the mambos and the where taken down and reposted a couple times!

If he is trying to sell them here shouldn't the prices be a little cheaper since he won't have to pay FleaBay their %? Just my 2 cents.

This was an old thread I revived lol. I'm almost positive this is zongidity from eBay, the one we all hate. He pulls his auctions all the time. I was just stating the fact that his prices are coincidentally identical to zongidities right now.