• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Top Ten Rarest Oakley Sunglasses?

@vettefan & doowutchyalike
this is the #2 corvette juliet
$(KGrHqV,!icE2Lv9ZuwmBNyHLjy0F!~~0_12.JPG

the carbon/24K was a japan release i think and is a different model!

@jonoyong
somewhere in the threads i found that those would be limited . . .
so i just put it on the list.
http://www.oakleyforum.com/recent-x-metal-purchases/2791-infinite-hero-juliet-ordered.html post #6 but like they wrote there it's special and not limited edition . . .
but how knows ;o)

AHH, I stand corrected, never seen those! They're pretty awesome. I was thinking about the Japanese released ones.

The first batches of 24k juliets are team corvette editions because it was made for them. That is why they are known as the team corvettes. It was then released to public as a japan exclusive. Like most of Oakleys exclusives it was then offered for sale everywhere else after being exclusive for a bit of time.

so can anyone confirm the supposed 800-only for the IH Juliets? coz if that is true, it's time for me to get off my ass and get a pair! ha! but i'm still leaning towards it being a signature/special release, not a limited release.

dudes i put all those together but i´m not 100% sure about the production numbers because i don't get them from OAKLEY :eek:)
if you have any good informations for me pleas let me know!!

Latest Posts

Back