• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Top Ten Rarest Oakley Sunglasses?

You guys would probably get some accurate info from checking the o-review. I'm not an official member there but I check the glasses listings for "official" releases. I have been reading a lot about the copper romeos and carbon penny's. I saw them when they were coming up on ebay selling for a grand or two but I believe those were either prototypes or customs. I'm not sure if you were trying to include those or just official releases.

I was thinking about this the other day, so I figured I would just ask the Oakley collector experts!

What are the Top Ten Rarest Oakley Sunglasses (by #'s produced for sale) ranked from 10-1.

10 being least rare and 1 being most rare. I'm curious for everyones opinions/facts :ugeek:

Doesn't seem as if the c-six are very common

are we talking pairs or item, as if it includes items i think the vintage 'strip' lense must be included.....i only know of 4 people that have one and have never seen them on ebay or anywhere

The Beyond Reason Radarlock/Frogskins Kits are extremely rare (3 of each) and those new BR OTT Kits are also going to be one of the rarest ever with only 1 of each!

How about these for rare? We had these made for us at the Olympics in London and they feature a Ruby Iridium to G30 Photochromic Lenses...which aren't even in production yet :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back