• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Top Ten Rarest Oakley Sunglasses?

Phil Hellmuth UnKnown lim 100
U2 Beautiful Day lim 50
Red Bull Gascan lim ??

The Red Bull Gascan is just the Icon not anything special about the lens like etching... I have only seen two of them ever pop up, dont know where they came from or when but I assume they were an event thing like for "Red Bull Rampage" in AZ? Maybe given to employees working the event or riders? I really dont know, but I do know that I own one (had to buy it in 2010 since I never saw it before)...

The Red Bull Gascan is just the Icon not anything special about the lens like etching... I have only seen two of them ever pop up, dont know where they came from or when but I assume they were an event thing like for "Red Bull Rampage" in AZ? Maybe given to employees working the event or riders? I really dont know, but I do know that I own one (had to buy it in 2010 since I never saw it before)...

Pic??

Gotta pic?

Back