1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    The consolidation continues... transitioning my collection to purely Juliet's and these guys are the last pair of non-J's I own. Ultimately a little too big for my face, and my wife is not a fan of the colorway.

They are mint. They are NOT in need of a tune-up and not even close; the orbitals do not flex more than a BNIB pair would. They do not have the characteristic discoloration you see from this particular colorway. I can not appreciate any obvious flaws on the frames. The lenses as well have no scratches on them, inside or out, and the extra lenses are BNIB, just arrived from O Store two days ago and were a "just-in-case" purchase.

They will only come with microfiber bag. I purchased them with no box, coin, or paperwork. I will only ship to continental USA.

Will only trade for like-new Juliet, NOT in need of a tune up and NOT in need of new lenses. I will be extremely selective in what I want, thought I may not know what I want until I see it, so all offers of Juliet's are welcome with the following exceptions:
    - Must have ORIGINAL Oakley Unobtainium, gaskets, and lenses.
    - I am not interested in Plasma unless it's a limited edition.
    - I am not interested in Polarized lenses other than VR28 Black Iridium.

Thank you and looking forward to some interesting offers!

EDIT:
    After fielding some PM's regarding possible sale, I'll ask for $410. Reasonable offers will be considered. Thank you!

Front view
    *TRADED* Mint 24K XX With 24K Iridium And Extra Set Of BNIB 24K XX Lenses - 23hp2yp.jpg

Right temple view
    *TRADED* Mint 24K XX With 24K Iridium And Extra Set Of BNIB 24K XX Lenses - 30wl14z.jpg

Angled front view
    *TRADED* Mint 24K XX With 24K Iridium And Extra Set Of BNIB 24K XX Lenses - 2mm5zz7.jpg

Underside
    *TRADED* Mint 24K XX With 24K Iridium And Extra Set Of BNIB 24K XX Lenses - 23sj8cy.jpg

Top-Down
    *TRADED* Mint 24K XX With 24K Iridium And Extra Set Of BNIB 24K XX Lenses - vnmejn.jpg

Right temple
    *TRADED* Mint 24K XX With 24K Iridium And Extra Set Of BNIB 24K XX Lenses - 15cg9z4.jpg

Left temple
    *TRADED* Mint 24K XX With 24K Iridium And Extra Set Of BNIB 24K XX Lenses - x0u43o.jpg

Extras
    *TRADED* Mint 24K XX With 24K Iridium And Extra Set Of BNIB 24K XX Lenses - jfgsuq.jpg

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    Trade for Ducati Juliet? New condition, tight and unworn. All scratch free.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    Aah....... crap, been waiting for these. I wish I had a pair of Juliets that were different and I wouldn't mind letting go. I can say this tho, Erik is legit. I'd do business with him anytime.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM'ed Splice.

Thanks Hearno!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I guess my Juliet won't pass the criteria :laugh: GLWT!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    PM'ed you back.

Thanks for the reassurance, Hearno! We'll see if Exr is ok with my Ducatis :smile:

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.5%
    Pm sent

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM's replied to.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Updated with some pricing for those wishing to purchase vs. trade.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No Plasma huh? I have an Unopened Plasma with Fire.... Vintage with SN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.