1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking to trade (will also consider sale but prefer trade) these LNIB babied X-Squared in X-Metal finish with authentic Black Iridium installed plus the original Ruby Iridium lenses. Both sets of lenses and frames are 10/10, have been worn maybe twice for light use, and have been religiously cleaned with soap and water and a soft toothbrush. Lenses have only been cleaned using Oakley lens cleaning kit and spray.

I am including the following:
    - X-Squared #OO6011-03 X-Metal with Ruby Iridium
    - Original Box with Coin, paperwork, label and UPC intact, and extra nose bombs.
    - Authentic Oakley Microfiber bag that I purchased extra
    - X-Metal Soft Vault
    - Authentic Black Iridium lenses in the original packaging with paperwork

I am looking for Juliets. Will consider all offers; box, coin, paperwork, generation, the shoes you wore the day you bought them, the serial #, etc. is all completely irrelevant to me. ALL offers will be considered as long as they're Juliet in good shape NOT in need of a tune-up or new lenses. If the value of the model you are willing to trade exceeds the value of my item, I will consider the item + PayPal gift to cover the difference.

Again, considering ALL offers for Juliets. The only thing that does matter to me is their originality. I prefer authentic Unobtainium/orbital gaskets and authentic Oakley lenses.

*TRADED* X-Squared With Extra Lenses LNIB - wgsvw2.jpg

*TRADED* X-Squared With Extra Lenses LNIB - 2hzs5mv.jpg

*TRADED* X-Squared With Extra Lenses LNIB - 291ixso.jpg

*TRADED* X-Squared With Extra Lenses LNIB - 5zdxv.jpg

*TRADED* X-Squared With Extra Lenses LNIB - 124ypkz.jpg

*TRADED* X-Squared With Extra Lenses LNIB - 14v5hyb.jpg

*TRADED* X-Squared With Extra Lenses LNIB - 2h4hzsi.jpg

*TRADED* X-Squared With Extra Lenses LNIB - x1g7r5.jpg

*TRADED* X-Squared With Extra Lenses LNIB - 35lt4zb.jpg

*TRADED* X-Squared With Extra Lenses LNIB - 17g0ep.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Additional photos:

*TRADED* X-Squared With Extra Lenses LNIB - f3amxi.jpg

*TRADED* X-Squared With Extra Lenses LNIB - k0sdjo.jpg

*TRADED* X-Squared With Extra Lenses LNIB - nnl314.jpg

*TRADED* X-Squared With Extra Lenses LNIB - u1lhu.jpg

*TRADED* X-Squared With Extra Lenses LNIB - 2vknk1j.jpg

*TRADED* X-Squared With Extra Lenses LNIB - im1itw.jpg

*TRADED* X-Squared With Extra Lenses LNIB - 1trkgw.jpg

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What would be your asking price if you would consider just selling them? I don't have any juliets but I do have a brand new pair of Infinite Hero Split Jackets I could trade plus cash.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just selling, of course it's negotiable but I'll say $350. Not looking for anything other than metals in trade.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I Have a few Juliet, all Brand New In box: Juliet Carbon with Black Polarized lenses, Juliet Plasma Ice iridium lenses, Juliet Plasma Ice Polarized lenses, which one do you want? im living in Indonesia but i have a good feedback here, please check my latest reputation, lets talk it dude

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I prefer to ship within US because of the cost of shipping and honestly the hassle of filling out customs forms. However I'm considering all offers and I'll keep you in mind!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Multiple PM's sent.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thank you all for interest, reached a trade for them. The community here is really top-notch and a pleasure to deal with!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Congratz for your deal dude

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.