1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    TRADED - image.jpg TRADED - image.jpg TRADED - image.jpg As the title states, I am trading a Polished Juliet with Fire Iridium Polarized lenses complete with matching box and coin. The frame is in good condition but they are in need of a tune up. Lenses are rough in my opinion. I prefer pristine lenses, so I would definitely replace them if I was going to wear them often.

I am open to all offers, but I am specifically looking for a LNIB Jupiter Factory Lite Matte Black with BIP, other Juliets, penny, XX, watches.

I'm up to entertain offers. Let's trade these to someone who will love them more than I do.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    if you gonna sell, how much you are thinking ?

cheers

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Got Jupiter carbon new no box

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I know they are so similar that it's crazy, but I prefer Jupiter Factory Lite over the Carbons. The matte black factory lite comes polarized and I'm essentially a polarized whore. Plus, I dig the aluminum front rather than o matter.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous X METAL NERD

Rating:
    100%
    if youre interested in a Jupiter fac lite ice polarize gimme a buzz like new no scratches glasses only.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    It's cool mine are black and polarized

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    TRADED - 20140511_153803.jpg just to give idea no worries if not feeling it. never worn.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    TRADED! thanks for all offers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.