• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading a Ducati Juliet for XX, even trade?

grimm

Oakley Enthusiast
USA
A local guy wanted to trade his x-metal XX for my Ducati Juliet x-metal ser#003xxx. He said the XX is in good condition with minimal nose bridge wiggle. Is this an even trade? I have no clue so I'm asking the hive mind. Thanks!

Keep the Ducati
I agree with frank on this one, the carbon non serial would be more more even with a vanilla xmetal xx. There are a few factors that may get the xx even to the xmetal ducati bit that would be my opinion and also be dependent on your collecting goals. If the xmetal ducati were a duplicate, mint complete, I would trade that for a mint complete low serial 3 digits or less XX or a complete new version XMXX (new coin variant). My 2cents.

Thanks guys, I'm by no means a collector. The Juliet I have doesnt have a box or anything, just the microbag. I just feel it is just a tad too small for me. I'm just thinking that the XX might fit me better with the bigger lenses and hammerstems. I dont even know what a new version xm XX is. I would love to have an R1, but I dont think a trade to it is possible.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I'm by no means a collector. The Juliet I have doesnt have a box or anything, just the microbag. I just feel it is just a tad too small for me. I'm just thinking that the XX might fit me better with the bigger lenses and hammerstems. I dont even know what a new version xm XX is. I would love to have an R1, but I dont think a trade to it is possible.
If you plan on trading that Ducati for the XX you're gonna have to expect some cash coming your way too.

I was about to do the trade, but a little voice told me to ask here first. The guy wanted straight up trade. Thanks again.