• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Triple wide w/o shelves (value)

Survived280

Oakley Enthusiast
I'm currently working on a deal on a spine case but happen to come across this triple wide. Just wondering what would be a reasonable offer (keep in mind it's about 800 miles away and shipping is going to run me $250-$400. This one comes with locks and lights but no shelves. Any insight would be greatly appreciated, Chuck

$_59.jpg

Triple wides are rare, I would use the lack of shelves as a bargaining chip. It will cost a couple hundred bucks atleast to replace those, whether you choose plexi or glass.

(You may want to get a local estimate for a more accurate idea)

I would start at $300-400.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

First offer is $600CAD. Let's see where we end up. I have connections for the glass so that won't be too bad. However the shipping is going be the expensive part. Just looked at flights and Uhaul and that won't work. I might end up driving my Raptor out West with my enclosed. The Raptor needs the shocks redone, so I could get two birds stoned at once.

Its not glass, its plexi. The shelves are about $65 each for raw plexi cut into rectangles.
You also need the middle supports. You will have to lathe these as the tips are smaller to insert into the plexi.
I believe you need nine of these. The material can be had at home depot

Its not glass, its plexi. The shelves are about $65 each for raw plexi cut into rectangles.
You also need the middle supports. You will have to lathe these as the tips are smaller to insert into the plexi.
I believe you need nine of these. The material can be had at home depot
Not originally glass, but it's a viable option

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I would guess tempered shelves would be triple the price of plexi
plus the cutting of the support holes, but then you may not need the supports. Glass may be a bigger challenge Really changes the dynamics of the case

Back