• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Troy Lee Eyepatch 2...anyone Get Theirs?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
nope what does you status say on you invoice? mine says back ordered.

Same, O customer service is saying they sold out so quickly it immediately went to backorder, but I think they're full of it. No one I know of has received on and no stores of any kind have received them. My thought is they never had any initial stock to start with and put them on the website early then had some type of issue with manufacturing.

I went into a local account today and asked the same question.

They said the TLD Eyepatch (both) will be shipping to them next week.

After waiting for over six weeks for these, I had cancelled the order myself.....plus the 350 dollars was used to go toward 4 HUGE scores....pics will follow early next week.

Sorry to hear you had back luck with these... I really want a pair myself, but that isn't gonna happen I don't think. It's freaking ridiculous when they take orders from costumers without having the green light from production.

Sorry to hear you had back luck with these... I really want a pair myself, but that isn't gonna happen I don't think. It's freaking ridiculous when they take orders from costumers without having the green light from production.

I agree but what I used the money for is well worth letting these go....

that sucks! but i am glad that you where able to get something cool instead! i will keep you updated until i get mine!

Latest Posts

Back