• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Twitter officially owned by Elon Musk!

58322D96-26DB-4F1C-9A28-632AF023D6DE.jpeg

Yeah uh social media is dumb, soooo...don't do it? End.
Myspace dude sold for ~$200 million I remember to AOL, and yeah that guy is probably still laughing his guts out. 200 million$....for creating a website that produces nothing except social bubbles and divisions.... let THAT sink in! STUPID!

Elon belived twitter and it's owners were asssholes ........ so he made them billionaires :rolleyes:🤔.

i like him.... but here i just don't understand him.

he is also losing a fortune every month with his starlink system providing free internet for Ukraine
-
he has money, but he could lose em all. it has happened before to others

From what I understand, he wants to make Twitter into a multi-App type service where he will have a PayPal style payment system and other improvements. Which would be great if he competes with PayPal. But we will see.

Elon belived twitter and it's owners were asssholes ........ so he made them billionaires :rolleyes:🤔.

i like him.... but here i just don't understand him.

he is also losing a fortune every month with his starlink system providing free internet for Ukraine
-
he has money, but he could lose em all. it has happened before to others
What he bought is a massive customer base. A lot of which are bots, but none the less he bought customers. He can do a lot of **** with this

Back