• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Unexpected friends.

Soulfulfrog

みんなに優しく
Staff member
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Georgetown, ON.
Recently I have been seeing quite a few for sale posts involving these very cool clear faded frog stems. They seem to be popping up on ebay a lot as well for quite a bit of money considering how many have been available lately. I inquired about purchasing a set when I saw another sale pop up. Basically...."anyone who purchases this bundle please message me and I'll buy them". Unfortunately all these bundles I'm unable to purchase as I live to far up north. Totally understandable. This certain buyer noticed my post and sent me a message. "Could you please send me your address and please don't ask for any money". This doesn't happen often so I was a little confused. Anyway long story short. I sent my address and we spoke back and forth a few times. Today I come home and a package is waiting in the mailbox for me. I of course was excited as we all get with Oakley stuff and the mailman. Not just stems. Check it out. Now I have been meaning to add these cool etched lenses to something and this I thought was perfect. Thank you @Sun & Sand for your generosity. I will not be paintingover these I'm just going to display them as they are as a reminder of what this communityis all about. I'll be paying this forward as I've done in the past. I owe you one and honestly this brought a tear to my eye as I've had a bout of bad luck lately with health issues and work. Thank you my friend it is appreciatedmore than you know.
20170119_165827.jpg
20170119_165834.jpg
20170119_165837.jpg
20170119_165844.jpg
20170119_165907.jpg
20170119_165916.jpg
20170119_165940.jpg
20170119_170105.jpg

Recently I have been seeing quite a few for sale posts involving these very cool clear faded frog stems. They seem to be popping up on ebay a lot as well for quite a bit of money considering how many have been available lately. I inquired about purchasing a set when I saw another sale pop up. Basically...."anyone who purchases this bundle please message me and I'll buy them". Unfortunately all these bundles I'm unable to purchase as I live to far up north. Totally understandable. This certain buyer noticed my post and sent me a message. "Could you please send me your address and please don't ask for any money". This doesn't happen often so I was a little confused. Anyway long story short. I sent my address and we spoke back and forth a few times. Today I come home and a package is waiting in the mailbox for me. I of course was excited as we all get with Oakley stuff and the mailman. Not just stems. Check it out. Now I have been meaning to add these cool etched lenses to something and this I thought was perfect. Thank you @Sun & Sand for your generosity. I will not be paintingover these I'm just going to display them as they are as a reminder of what this communityis all about. I'll be paying this forward as I've done in the past. I owe you one and honestly this brought a tear to my eye as I've had a bout of bad luck lately with health issues and work. Thank you my friend it is appreciatedmore than you know. View attachment 307022 View attachment 307023 View attachment 307024 View attachment 307025 View attachment 307026 View attachment 307027 View attachment 307028 View attachment 307029

I love all of these pay it forwards!!!! Well done @Sun & Sand and @sOuLfUlFoRg

sarcasm font was not used i see. =) my apologies.

I meant, your positive contribution to our community has apparently not gone unnoticed!

on a serious note though, I can totally empathize when sh!te is happening around you, it is nice to have either an oakley box to open or oakley to polish and shine...

Latest Posts

Back