• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Unity Collection

For those that already have the Odyssey Radar EV and still consider purchasing the Unity one (like me, I couldnt resist when I finally saw them for a good price)..

The frame colour is not close, it is the same. I mean the colour differs from every angle, so I tried hard to shoot them at the same angle,but here you see it:

oakley_shift68jsj.jpg

I will return the glasses, not only because of the similarity, but also because of for my taste the orange is too bright (which doesnt mean it is not nice, orange is simply not my colour), on the Oakley website it looked more reddish. And I am dissppointed by the prizm snow sapphire lense, which has an awful strong red cast, where I was happy to take them off...

So for me the only option would have been to exchange the earsocks with red ones and the lense with a regular prizm sapphire, but then its a lot of money and I have doubts that the sapphire snow lense would sell well.

Yeah, the prizm grey also isn't great, I agree. I swapped it with a prizm sapphire (obviously :)).

It also seemed to me that on the Olympics a few athletes exchanged the prizm snow with a regular prizm sapphire. Now I understand why.

Latest Posts

Back