1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Shadow Bob Torso is SOLD! AP Leg Holster is still available.

Hello,

I have a Shadow Bob torso I was interested in selling. It also comes with one of the very hard to find back mount display hangers for it. I've had this for about 9 years or so but now someone else can enjoy it. There is a slight scuff on the back of the head and a little bit on the nose. I didn't try and touch anything up though.

The measurements for the Shadow Bob are approximately 35 inches tall x 19 inches wide x 9 inches deep.
    *UPDATED*  Oakley Shadow Bob Torso /w Hard To Find Back Wall Mount & AP Leg Holster - ShadowBobTorso002.jpg

*UPDATED*  Oakley Shadow Bob Torso /w Hard To Find Back Wall Mount & AP Leg Holster - ShadowBobTorso009.jpg

*UPDATED*  Oakley Shadow Bob Torso /w Hard To Find Back Wall Mount & AP Leg Holster - ShadowBobTorso006.jpg

*UPDATED*  Oakley Shadow Bob Torso /w Hard To Find Back Wall Mount & AP Leg Holster - ShadowBobTorso004.jpg

*UPDATED*  Oakley Shadow Bob Torso /w Hard To Find Back Wall Mount & AP Leg Holster - ShadowBobTorsoHanger005.jpg

*UPDATED*  Oakley Shadow Bob Torso /w Hard To Find Back Wall Mount & AP Leg Holster - ShadowBobTorsoHanger004.jpg

*UPDATED*  Oakley Shadow Bob Torso /w Hard To Find Back Wall Mount & AP Leg Holster - ShadowBobTorsoHanger003.jpg

I am asking SOLD! for it Paypal'd and shipped within the USA only. If you have any questions or comments feel free to PM me and we can work something out.

*UPDATED*  Oakley Shadow Bob Torso /w Hard To Find Back Wall Mount & AP Leg Holster - APLegHolster002.jpg

I also have an AP Leg Holster that is brand new with tags with the Oakley plastic bag it came in for $105 shipped in the USA.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Juliet Enthusiast

Rating:
    100%
    PM'd....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM'd you back.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Why does nobody buy? What are the measurements?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I guess nobody has been in the market for for a torso. I'll get you the measurements a little later today and post back.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks for the measurements. I really like it just not enough display room. Any luck on eBay?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    AP holster still up for grab?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I've found that the more expensive $400+ Oakley display stuff normally sells better during the Spring / beginning of summer time when people get more into their Oakley stuff. I've put it up and have received lots of interest but never got any real buyers who followed through and paid. Ha!

I do still have the leg holster.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I thought one might be sold but both items are still available.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I cant believe this never sold, I bought mine for $700 with the wall mount so I was sure someone would have snagged this quickly... I outfitted mine with an AP Vest and Flight Deck Helmet maybe you should just keep it and do the same...