• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Updated The Display Case...

Updated and added a few little things to the display case. I took a couple of aluminum gears and used them to elevate the custom coin holder. Added the name placard with Jim Jannard's autograph (thanks qtrain). I added a couple single tier stands and built a shelf for them to sit on. I took off the base to a qtrain23 watch stand and drilled out an Oakley card holder and made that the base. It fits the red Minute Machine rather well.
I'm not sure what it is, but something still doesn't look right to me. Anyways, here are some pics...

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Looks good......center the MM somewhere on one of the shelves....that will help balance since there is only one watch....and then reorganize the shelf that is under the MM shelf. See how that works.

Looks
Updated and added a few little things to the display case. I took a couple of aluminum gears and used them to elevate the custom coin holder. Added the name placard with Jim Jannard's autograph (thanks qtrain). I added a couple single tier stands and built a shelf for them to sit on. I took off the base to a qtrain23 watch stand and drilled out an Oakley card holder and made that the base. It fits the red Minute Machine rather well.
I'm not sure what it is, but something still doesn't look right to me. Anyways, here are some pics...

View attachment 2116

View attachment 2117

View attachment 2118

View attachment 2119

View attachment 2120

View attachment 2121
Looks great nice to see some of my x metal signs in good use :)

So the little mirrors came from you? Were you the one that got the Oakley Polarized sign?
have bought and sold loads so not sure on the polarized sign but I know I was the only person selling the small mirror signs as they came from a delivery driver for Oakley about two years ago and he told me they were never used and supposed to be scrapped I think I will break box open and sell a few more.

Looks good to me hell of a lot better them mine mine is a mess lol I like that shelf you have the carbon Juliet's sitting on