• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

UPS want 62 quid for a package from Czech Republic?......

1000011752.jpg

That's not including the box of L.E.D.s, L.E.D.s strip lights, motherboard and copper test board. Which are in the box with the model. There's an arduino nano and aqua acrylics in the tub, plus the Greenstrawberry Photo Etch kit.

Ni
View attachment 1111257
That's not including the box of L.E.D.s, L.E.D.s strip lights, motherboard and copper test board. Which are in the box with the model. There's an arduino nano and aqua acrylics in the tub, plus the Greenstrawberry Photo Etch kit.
nice, ive got a tub of paints the same colours lol, got half way through my build and lost interest as the lighting side of it confused me, still in bits mostly painted in the box lol. Got a d7 cruiser also in box never built🙁

I'm also looking at adding a speaker in the lower hull. I managed to catch a guy on you tube who does the lighting and shows you how to go about things: including wiring diagrams(or the easier route using colours).

I'm also looking at adding a speaker in the lower hull. I managed to catch a guy on you tube who does the lighting and shows you how to go about things: including wiring diagrams(or the easier route using colours).
Should be sweet when done, i was on a fb page with a guy who knew matt jeffries. They literally knew every detail and how to build. I just didnt have the time to put the effort in a list interest. I should try again lol

Should be sweet when done, i was on a fb page with a guy who knew matt jeffries. They literally knew every detail and how to build. I just didnt have the time to put the effort in a list interest. I should try again lol
I like the D7, used too love it, possibly more than the Enterprise. Will have to get my mitts on a model of it too.

Maybe your UK post did me a favor with these extra fees. Wavecloud didn’t pick up my mail to him because he said they added fees. I was willing to pay those fees, but this was around the time his drama started, so he left them at the post office. And they shipped my pairs back to me after a couple of weeks.

yup Customs duties have been awful from/to the UK since Brexit. I left my 4 year old GPS in Scotland. A friend sent it back to me in the Netherlands... 150€ import duties!!! Protest still pending, 2 months in now. F*CK BREXIT

Back