• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

US Address

german_navy

Oakley Expert
Hi!

I would like to purchase some stuff from the online Oakley Vault. However, I live in Germany and the Vault does not ship overseas. I could have sent the stuff to the hotel we stay in but our stay in the US is not before end of November this year and the hotel holds the guests packages just for 30 days.

Is anybody of you so kind to offer me your address so that the Vault ships the items to you and you ship the items to my hotel in November? I will be staying in Orlando, Florida.

Best regards

Frank

A friendly notice that there is 2 Oakley Vault stores in Orlando that you can visit as well during your stay.

Thanks for the info regarding the Vaults in Orlando. I am aware of that and I have done some shopping there in the past. In fact, we are going to stay at the Florida Hotel which is inside the Florida Mall. However, the stuff that is offered online presently will most likely not be available In November anymore.

Will Oakley have special offers on Black Friday? How was it in recent years?

Back