• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Useless whiny thread

A polar bear? Frank... That is not a picture of a polar bear. Whoever told you it was was lying to you :(
Ok. I'm gonna go hurt them now. Gonna cut their hands off. Then cut out their tongue. Then shoot them in both feet so they can't run away. Guess I should have done the feet thing first.
Then cut their head off. AND THEN take out their heart to make absolutely sure they are dead. Then I'm gonna yell at them for lying to me and say "see what you get for being a fibber?!?!"

Ok. I'm gonna go hurt them now. Gonna cut their hands off. Then cut out their tongue. Then shoot them in both feet so they can't run away. Guess I should have done the feet thing first.
Then cut their head off. AND THEN take out their heart to make absolutely sure they are dead. Then I'm gonna yell at them for lying to me and say "see what you get for being a fibber?!?!"

"Local oakleys fan goes on murderous rampage after being lied to about Polar bears"

Latest Posts

Back