• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Valentino Rossi Holbrook

I think the fact that they used the picture from his photographers FLICKR account for their display pic of the glasses is def a red flag. If they have them for sale youd think theyd have taken other photos. As much as Id like to own them, Id steer clear of this website.

I think the fact that they used the picture from his photographers FLICKR account for their display pic of the glasses is def a red flag. If they have them for sale youd think theyd have taken other photos. As much as Id like to own them, Id steer clear of this website.

Very good point. However, they take paypal so it can always be resolved if they are not legit. Plus, I know these holbrooks are already released in Italy and this seems to be an Italian site. I see where you're coming from though.

Hmm, def worth considering. Id love to own this pair. Good call on the paypal too.. The site just appears sketchy is all.
If you pull the trigger and it turns out to be legit, Ill follow suit ;) lol.

If I decide to pull the trigger I will def let you know. Nice collection too btw. I am starting to think like you and am wanting to get ahead of the game and pick up holbrooks early :). They just need to start getting crazier with them.

So you guys know the GLASS is absolutely legit. The part number for it is OO9102-21 and it is supposed to be a Polished Black frame w/ Warm Grey lens. I would stay clear of the Italian site being that it does NOT look like it is polished. The amazon looks more close that the Italian site. Just as a heads up...

with paypal nothing can't go wrong...
good luck and let us know if it works out!

Latest Posts

Back