1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. hearno

hearno Oakley Collector

I was poking around my dad's house and found a box from when my parents split up a couple of years ago. He asked me to look for some bullet reloading crap that he had and wanted to start using again. Instead of bullet stuff, I found a little black box with holes in it. My heart stopped for half a second. In my mind I found TiO2s or 24k XX or something that I was going to keep forever. I opened it up and found a pair of mint condition Romeo 2s in carbon. The coin, warranty papers, even an extra set of polarized lenses. Can anyone put a value on it? Ebay prices can't be trusted and he didn't want to give them to me but he was curious and so am I since I've never been into this particular model. Thanks. I'll get some pics up this afternoon.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

I picked up a BNIB from a I store recently for vault price of 200 and another that was LNIB on eBay for 225. I would say no more than 300 is a good number. They don't seem to sell for more than that on eBay and I surely wouldn't pay that, unless it was a special edition Scelzi frame.

3. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

If it has an extra set of polarized lenses I would most wouldn't pay more than $300. Probably get more by selling the lenses separate from the rest but together about $300 to $325

So without extra lenses...$250ish, with extra lenses $300-$325ish.

4. obiwan

obiwan Oakley Beginner

I just paid $244 for NIB carbon w/BI lenses

5. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

prices here seem pretty right.. although you do have a LNIB so closer to the $300. I have to say, the R2 is a really awesome piece to wear. really grows on you.

6. tarheel7734

tarheel7734 Oakley Enthusiast

I paid 225 for my NIB carbon with BI.