• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
No problem I have owned both..main difference everyone loves icon on pb1.. pb2 has omatter on them they are more comfortable for all day.

Is it somewhat hard to find a pair of PB's where someone has everything ... the packaging @michaelpule mentioned? "
The original PitBoss was so special, that the glasses came in a high end wooden box with elite O on the Top. To protect the box, they put it in a foam padded box which went into another box to protect that box.", ... or was that for just a certain model or edition of them? I am looking on o-review, too ...& I see a pair of Mate Black/BI Polar that are shown in an awesome box, etc.

Alot have still have complete sets as they were 600 dollars sunglasses to begin with The PB1 and PB2 both came with the same style boxes only o icon was different. .There is outer box says pitboss and upc on it.Then sleeve inner box with o logo on that flap opens then you take out the real wooden box in that box is the sunglasses in a bag. Pb1 bag has elite icon on it pb2 plain..

And usually if they don't have everything it's a sign that something might be fishy with it as dingo said it was a very expensive pair and real collectors kept all the boxes and pieces.

If you see a Matte Black with the lighter gray colored plates, with no packaging ... run away! and if it's from Canada, run faster.

Hmmm, ... A shame to peek around a few places & only see only the glasses & bag available, ... & still carrying such a high asking price.

Money is not the issue, you have to pay to play, if you cannot, then you know to look at other models, or other hobbies, ... but to keep the boxes, paperwork, & the like, or to have sold them separate plainly annoys me ... & will never make an apology for tat sentiment, because it will not ever be sincere. I can see bailing on the stuff from a basic Flak or some Fuelie's, but a whole ordeal like you are talking about, or a legit special edition is , well, ... I already said it. Because if you are buying it, you know what it is.

Sincerely sorry about the /rant, & hijacking, but not the the content therein.

And usually if they don't have everything it's a sign that something might be fishy with it as dingo said it was a very expensive pair and real collectors kept all the boxes and pieces.

If you see a Matte Black with the lighter gray colored plates, with no packaging ... run away! and if it's from Canada, run faster.
Matte black number one faked by far..always ask for a pic of the A in the box it is where arms fold near front of frame..There is a thread on forum to spot pit boss fakes

Two pb 1's listed on the forum in the last few weeks have sold for sub 300 prices they came with bags only.They were both good deals.The last pb1 complete I bought I payed 450 for it, less then a month ago.I have bought pb1 for lower in the past. To be honest pb1 has had a surge in price last few months.. I have bought pb2 complete for 300 .pb2 just shades and bag 250 and less..they have brand new pb2 on oakley vault 419 right now.So those should not cost more then 350 tops here .that is absolutely most you should pay..post a thread about wanting to buy a complete set..

Last edited:

And look what I was typing myself & sent just moments after you said the above .. ^^^^^^^^^^^ up a couple posts .. about having the WHOLE package ...

350 tops

331301367469 ebay to give idea what they came with missing warranty and paper inside.. corrected last pic should be outer box.they all have same sku so if you get glasses you can get other stuff later just make sure your model color meaning each pair is not specific to each outer box..so example you can buy any rootbeer glasses and get a rootbeer box and stuff later. And it still is a completely matching set

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back