• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Hi anybody know what a pair of CARBON C-SIX are worth a fair price to a collector and a price to a soft football player with to much money my heart says oakley collector tho as he will love them like they should be loved! BNIB NEVER WORN,UK here so £ not $ price if anybody can help thanks collector has bid me by way but don't know what they worth

Hi anybody know what a pair of CARBON C-SIX are worth a fair price to a collector and a price to a soft football player with to much money my heart says oakley collector tho as he will love them like they should be loved! BNIB NEVER WORN,UK here so £ not $ price if anybody can help thanks collector has bid me by way but don't know what they worth

It´s should be every single persons descision and a question of value to you.
If you need the money and the soft football player has so much money and willing to spend this, than you can profit a lot.
On the collectors side and heart this is really a good point of view and for sure a collector will love them.
Is this a C Six Carbon Aluminium or the Full Tungsten ?
For the C Six Carbon Alu it had a former price of 1000 GBP and for the Full Tungsten 2600 GBP.
The C Six Full Tungsten is much rarer than the Carbon Alu ones.
So I think a good deal for the collector is 1200-1400 GBP for C Six Carbon Alu and for the C Six Full Tungsten no clue.

Hope that helps a bit ?
Maybe I am completely wrong

@GH4AU

Thanks for the tag @mjt42. A fair price for a collector would be £3600. The last one that I saw was sold for £4750, but I believe that is fairly high and would be for the person with too much money. £3600 is a decent price for both the buyer and the seller.

Back