• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
View attachment 289494 View attachment 289495 View attachment 289496 View attachment 289497 View attachment 289498 View attachment 289499 I would like some help on determining the value of my Mars Jordan's. Frames are in great shape. Leather is darkened from wear but all stitching is nice and tight. I did have the lenses changed to my prescription. Serial is M*016388. Made in USA and CE on temple rubbers. I also have the case but the zipper doesn't open all the way and there was a Velcro strip on one side of it.

Do you still have the original non-prescription lenses?

No box and coin, I presume?

I don't have the original lenses or the box and coin.

So, the case really doesn't make any difference, you're basically selling a lensless frame with soiled leather. IMO $450 but others may have a different idea.

Price is based on cost to replace lenses, assumption the leather can be cleaned without damage, and the devaluation from being incomplete.

So, the case really doesn't make any difference, you're basically selling a lensless frame with soiled leather. IMO $450 but others may have a different idea.

Price is based on cost to replace lenses, assumption the leather can be cleaned without damage, and the devaluation from being incomplete.
o_OWho are these others you speak of:D

Hi fellas, worth like to know how much for a first gen Romeo 1 titanium (bone) will serials lower. Than 9000 and matching box serials.being bone, theres a few blemishes on back of nosebleed and dots in front. Oem lens

Frame 8.9/10 small black dots at center...back center small portion discoloration...lens 8/10 few hairlines and stress Crack both lenses maximum 2mm (normal for oem lens)
Rubbers 9.5/10
Still good condition for its age....

IMG_1921.JPG

IMG_1923.JPG

IMG_1922.JPG

IMG_1924.JPG

Hi fellas, worth like to know how much for a first gen Romeo 1 titanium (bone) will serials lower. Than 9000 and matching box serials.being bone, theres a few blemishes on back of nosebleed and dots in front. Oem lens

Frame 8.9/10 small black dots at center...back center small portion discoloration...lens 8/10 few hairlines and stress Crack both lenses maximum 2mm (normal for oem lens)
Rubbers 9.5/10
Still good condition for its age....

View attachment 289609

View attachment 289610

View attachment 289611

View attachment 289612
Around 6somthing depending how bad blemishes and discoloration is.

Back