• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Hey guys, was wondering if I could get a price check on this pair? 24K X Squared "Sample". Never been worn but only comes with 24k microfiber bag. Only pic I have at the moment. Thanks!

IMG_7277.JPG

Hey guys, was wondering if I could get a price check on this pair? 24K X Squared "Sample". Never been worn but only comes with 24k microfiber bag. Only pic I have at the moment. Thanks!

View attachment 302177

That's a tough one. I have seen examples without boxes go for ridiculous money, but being a sample pair I would think it's not numbered. It's a unique pair. My guess would be that it could be worth 800-1k. Just a guess though. Maybe others can chime in with their thoughts as well.

That's a tough one. I have seen examples without boxes go for ridiculous money, but being a sample pair I would think it's not numbered. It's a unique pair. My guess would be that it could be worth 800-1k. Just a guess though. Maybe others can chime in with their thoughts as well.

I've had a couple PMs about it and you are correct. I am also guessing around 8-1K. Thanks for the input!

Back